How to Measure Your Seat Cushions
If it’s time for new outdoor seat cushions, follow these steps to get the correct measurements for your perfect-fit replacements.
- Measuring tape
- Original cushion
- Paper and pencil
- Width: Measure the widest part of the cushion from left to right.
- Depth: Measure the longest part of the cushion from front to back.
- Height: Measure the cushion from top to bottom.
- If you’re measuring chaise or deep seating cushions, follow steps 1–3 for the seat cushion(s), then repeat for the back cushion(s).
- For accurate dimensions every time, place the seat cushion on the chair and stand in front of it while taking measurements.
- Write down the dimensions and keep them handy when browsing our cushion selection to find your match fast.
- When measuring deep seating cushions, pull the fabric taut to ensure the most accurate dimensions.
NOTE: Some of our cushions have rounded or tapered sides to accommodate uniquely shaped seats, backs, and headrests. To make things easy for you, we list product dimensions at their broadest parts. This way, you only have to measure each side once—no geometry required.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Click the 🗨️ icon in the bottom right to connect with a team member.