POLYWOOD outdoor cushions and pillows are covered in all-weather performance fabric that's resistant to moisture, stains, fading, mold, and mildew. Regular cleaning and maintenance will let you enjoy these accessories for years to come, which saves you money down the road.
Prolong the lives of your cushions with these easy care tips:
- Brush or rinse off loose dirt and debris before it becomes embedded in the fabric.
- If possible, periodically flip your cushions for even wear on each side.
- When not in use, store your pillows in an outdoor console table, a heavy-duty plastic bag, or a dry, covered area such as a shed or garage.
- Clean up spills right away.
- Do not clean POLYWOOD cushions in the washer or dryer.
Basic Cleaning Instructions:
- Remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mix ¼ cup of mild soap and a gallon of lukewarm water in a bucket.
- Apply the mixture to spills with a clean cloth.
- Rinse thoroughly and let your cushions air dry on their sides.
Although POLYWOOD doesn't sell furniture covers directly, you can purchase covers from retailers such as The Cover Store. To look for the cover that fits your furniture best, all you need are the dimensions of the piece(s) you want to cover up.