Expected Delivery Dates
All products are shipped from our manufacturing and distribution centers in Syracuse, Indiana or Roxboro, North Carolina. Please make sure to take transit times to your location into account when ordering. Standard transit times within the United States can vary from one day to one week, depending on the destination location and weather conditions. Whenever possible, we ship via FedEx. Larger items and high volume order will be shipped LTL / freight.
Specific Delivery Date Request
If you will need delivery by a certain date, or you need to delay a shipment to a certain date, please contact us before placing your order.
Freight Shipment and Delivery
If your order is shipped via Freight, here are some things to know:
- Please allow 2-4 business days for tracking to update on the carrier’s site.
- All freight orders are delivered curbside.
- Carriers such as FedEx and UPS will typically contact you beforehand to schedule a delivery date and time that best suits you. You may be responsible for holding fees by the carrier if delivery is not arranged within a reasonable time (per the carrier’s discretion).
- You can request specific drop off locations such as your backyard (the recipient will be responsible for any additional fees issued by the carrier for this service).
- You will need to be present when your order is delivered by the carrier to sign the Proof of Delivery (POD).
- Before signing the POD, check your order to make sure you received the correct items and that nothing is damaged.