Can I stack or fold my furniture for storage?
POLYWOOD seating can be left outside year-round. However, you can store your furniture to prolong its life. Follow these tips to safely stow your outdoor chairs:
- Put stackable seats in a tower in the corner of your storage space.
- Non-stacking chairs like rockers or gliders should be placed next to each other on flat surfaces, right side up.
- Hang folding chairs on hooks, slide them beneath tables, or lean them against walls.
- Folding chairs should not be stacked.
- Prevent damage by not placing items on top of stored furniture.
- For extra protection, use durable furniture covers.
Although POLYWOOD doesn't sell furniture covers directly, you can purchase covers from retailers such as Coverstore. To find the cover that fits your furniture best, you only need the product’s dimensions.
Looking for an item?
Use our Product Search page to find products by keyword, collection name, or SKU.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Click the 🗨️ icon in the bottom right to connect with our Customer Experience Team.