Hardware Care & Maintenance
How do I clean and maintain the hardware on my POLYWOOD furniture?
Follow these care instructions and tips to keep your furniture's hardware in excellent condition.
- Mild dish soap
- 5-gallon plastic bucket
- Soft-bristle brush
- Mix the dish soap and warm water in a bucket.
- Apply the soapy mixture to the hardware with a soft-bristle brush.
- Rinse thoroughly and wipe away excess water with a dry towel.
- Apply a color-appropriate appliance touch-up paint to the hardware (available at your local hardware store).
- Dab on a coat of clear car wax.
- If the hardware comes in contact with salt water, rinse it right away with fresh water and towel dry.
Missing Hardware or Parts?
We make every effort to prevent missing hardware or parts in your order. However, if your order did not contain all of the necessary components, contact our Customer Experience Team right away so we can assist you.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Click the 🗨️ icon in the bottom right to connect with our Customer Experience Team.