How do I clean and maintain the hardware on my POLYWOOD furniture?
Follow these care and maintenance instructions and tips to keep your furniture's hardware in excellent condition.
- Mild dish soap
- Plastic bucket
- Soft-bristle brush
- Garden hose or bucket of clean water
- Mix the dish soap and warm water in a bucket.
- Apply the soapy mixture to the hardware with a soft-bristle brush.
- Rinse thoroughly and wipe away excess water with a dry towel.
Corrosion Prevention Tips
- Apply a color-appropriate appliance touch-up paint to the hardware (available at your local hardware store).
- Dab on a coat of clear car wax.
- If the hardware comes in contact with salt water, rinse it right away with fresh water and towel-dry.
Missing Hardware or Parts?
We make every effort to prevent missing hardware or parts in your order. However, if your order did not contain all of the necessary components, please complete a missing hardware form so we can assist you.