How do Freight and LTL shipments work?
If your order is shipped via Freight, here are some things to know:
- Please allow 2-4 business days for tracking to update on the carrier’s site.
- All freight orders are delivered curbside. This means the delivery driver will deliver the pallet(s) to the curb, usually the end of the driveway.
- Carriers such as FedEx and UPS will typically contact you beforehand to schedule a delivery date and time that best suits you. You may be responsible for holding fees by the carrier if delivery is not arranged within a reasonable time (per the carrier’s discretion).
- You can request specific drop off locations such as your backyard (the recipient will be responsible for any additional fees issued by the carrier for this service).
- You will need to be present when your order is delivered by the carrier to sign the Proof of Delivery (POD).
- Before signing the POD, check your order to make sure you received the correct items and that nothing is damaged.
Have more questions? We're here to help.
Click the 🗨️ icon in the bottom right to connect with our Customer Experience Team.